As I reflect on the year 2023, Tangoe’s breakthrough achievements of the past 12 months are not short-term wins but a deeper culmination of transformational investments made over the past three years. We’ve witnessed how dedication to our company mission has transpired into success for our clients, employees, partner community, and our business at large.
Some of our biggest 2023 headlines include:
- An Outstanding NPS of 40: Thanks to every area of our business being committed to customer service, value, health, and retention, our Net Promoter Score signifies excellence with new heights in service quality.
- Gold Stevie Award: Tangoe earned the highest award for cutting our solution implementation times in half, which serves as evidence of our agile methodologies, responsiveness, and commitment to customer outcomes.
- Market-Leading Cloud Expense Management: Tangoe became a premier member of the FinOps Foundation and earned recognition for “Best Cloud Management Solution of the Year” and “Best Cloud Automation of the Year.”
Moreover, in 2023, the market spoke validating us as the most trustworthy technology expense management provider in the industry, ranking us on top for continual service innovation and caring about our customers’ needs.
2023: The Year of Elevating our Value
For the last three years, we have been on a journey to elevate Tangoe’s value and customer promise. It all started with a fresh executive leadership team comprising of 66% new appointees, including our latest additions to the team, Chief Product Officer Chris Ortbals, and V.P. of Business Development Vikram Prakasam.
With the right leadership to support our transformational corporate strategy, Tangoe has created more space for the company to foster a framework for superior customer value, a community of partners and mutually beneficial relationships, a thriving culture for our virtual employees, and a uniquely differentiated portfolio of products and services accompanied by strong market growth.
Our leadership strengths and unwavering devotion have created stability in 2023 resulting in a long list of achievements with our product innovations and customer experience enhancements leading the way.
Rising of the Tide with the Smartest Cloud Expense Management Platform
Tangoe is the lead boat on the rising tide of cloud expense management, because we have continued to extend our product and service offerings into the cloud.
- In March, we announced compatibility, support, and cost optimization capabilities for Google Cloud Platform.
- In May, we announced new patents leveraging advanced AI capabilities for cloud cost optimization while also noting our history of AI cloud patents.
- In August, Tangoe was named an award finalist for “Best SaaS Product for IT Management.”
- In September, Tangoe announced we helped a manufacturer save $668K in cloud costs.
- Additionally, we used our own SaaS management platform to cut our own costs $347K, further fueling Tangoe’s innovation.
- In November, powerhouse Joe Sartin joined Tangoe as our new Director of Cloud Sales, who will also help drive cloud growth higher.
- In November, we also announced IaaS assessments and optimization recommendations provided by our Tangoe Advisory Services team
- In December, we launched full-service SaaS management services
But if you know Tangoe, you know we take an all-in approach to technology expense management, handling mobile and telecom expenses in addition to cloud expenses.
Solidifying our Dominance in Mobile & Telecom Expense Management
Our 2023 solution advancements helped solidify our position as one of the largest and best providers in the industry.
- We announced new patents in telecom expense management and new AI-powered automation reducing invoice processing speeds to just 8 seconds.
- Our latest automation features now make it easier to save on mobile devices, and new quoting features streamline telecom procurement processes.
- New integration capabilities ensure our client devices are always in a known state, and we have fully integrated our mobile platform with ServiceNow.
- For the tenth time, Tangoe was named a Visionary in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Managed Mobility Services, Global
- Given these achievements, we won the 2023 Mobile Breakthrough Award for innovation in device management.
Other notable moments include the fact that we named Avant our Top Partner of the Year and saw many clients returning back to Tangoe’s services in 2023.
Today, our employees can look back on the past year with pride, seeing the real evidence of how Tangoe has elevated its value and position in the market. At the same time, we also look forward to 2024 and recognize that more exciting transformations are on the horizon.
2024: Another Watershed Year Ahead
As I look to the future, Tangoe will continue to innovate new product features and capabilities underpinning customer value and business growth. New customer experiences, expense management enhancements, and more automation in invoice management will provide customers near real-time visibility into the information they need to make smarter decisions about their IT spending and investments in new technologies. Existing customers will see a significant difference in data visibility, user experience, and workflows, while new customers comparing us to competitors will see a market-leading experience.
And that’s just a hint at some of our product news in the near term.
We will also focus on people, strengthening our community ties and employee engagement. Through it all, we will be reminded that transformation is a journey and our dedication over the next 12 months will reverberate for many years to come.
Importance of Cost Optimization makes Tangoe the Trusted Guide for 2024
Telecom networks, mobile devices, and cloud services are the backbone infrastructure for every enterprise. Consumption habits and spending patterns across these categories continue to increase with estimates of 19% forecasted cloud growth over the next four years. While infrastructure spending is growing, today’s macro-economic environment pressures enterprises and their business leaders to improve business productivity and customer value. Our clients seek expertise that can impact business performance, realize cost savings, ensure business continuity, and improve productivity.
Our company is in an incredible position to support them in all of these areas.
At a time when companies are embracing cost optimization to thrive in today’s digital economy, Tangoe stands a proven partner in helping enterprises of all sizes drive savings and efficiencies for the foreseeable future. Our mission is to simplify, manage, and optimize the complexity of telecom, mobile, cloud expenses and assets to improve our customers’ productivity, continuity, and business outcomes.