Managed Mobility Services (MMS).
Your employees need mobile devices to keep them connected and agile. But it takes valuable resources to deploy, manage, and support these critical devices for hundreds or thousands of people. What if it could be easier?
Tangoe’s managed mobility services (MMS) solution helps businesses of all sizes neatly manage orders, invoices, inventory, and expenses for your mobile estate.
- See what you want to see, pay what you need to pay – and nothing more
- Streamline workflows with our award-winning automation solutions
- Eliminate technology silos with our integration services
- Ensure the right devices are in your employees’ hands with logistics
- Keep devices and corporate data safe with our UEM services
- Give employees 24/7 support with our help desk offering
- Gain visibility of all device types including Android and Apple
Part of Tangoe One.
Tangoe’s mobile application is part of our complete solution for telecom, mobile and cloud expense and lifecycle management. Read about Tangoe One.
What Does the MMS Application Do?
Centralize Your View
Tangoe’s AI-driven solution marries multiple data sources to provide next-level managed mobility services. The application integrates with existing third-party technologies and services to give you a centralized view of all devices (mobile phones, laptops, tablets, IoT, wearables, etc.) regardless of your device model, including DaaS, BYOD, or corporate owned:
Comprehend What You See
With a modern, user-friendly interface and analytics dashboard, Tangoe’s mobile application helps you confidently monitor your mobile estate, and your employees can easily browse, order, return, and receive pre-approved devices with ease. Are programs and devices secure and well supported? Are the right people using the right tech? Keep track of it all with:
- Mobility spend, inventory, and order reporting
- Provisioning and device configuration
- Device logistics (staging, kitting, shipping)
- 24/7 white-glove help desk support and self-service
- Data normalization
- Cost allocation (macro and micro)
- Connected mobile device management
- AP file generation
- Automated workflows and workflow management
Control the Next Steps
Resolve payment discrepancies, inefficient workflows, and other problems affecting your mobile environment and overall ROI. This is how Tangoe makes decision making and program scaling a breeze:
Meet One of Our Experts.
Senior Product Manager
Abdul is a recognized industry expert in Mobile program and management. Abdul has been with Tangoe for nine years. He first started learning the ins and outs of the industry in operations, and he has spent the last 5 years in product management.
Abdul started his career in B2C with a major cellular carrier and he has a strong background in mobile and he is a thought leader in the mobile technology landscape. He is responsible for the mobile application within the Tangoe mobile platform, and he works closely with stakeholders to craft and execute roadmap visions and initiatives that aim to solve Mobile IT problems.
Abdul lives in Fishers, IN with his wife and 2 boys. During his free time, he enjoys scuba diving and cooking; and he is currently training for a marathon.
Only 19% of administrators and their employees have the necessary technology to get full control of mobility programs. Part of the problem is that most software for managed mobility services focuses on expenses alone. Tangoe does so much more, delivering actionable information about your mobile assets, expenses, and programs worldwide. Find out how industry-leading companies have put Tangoe’s MMS and hands-on services to work.