The best solutions are reliably innovative. This week, Tangoe believes our mobile spend management solution has been recognized as exactly that.
Tangoe was named a Visionary in Gartner, Inc.’s 2023 Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global1, report. This is Tangoe’s tenth time to be recognized in the report. In our opinion, we understand where the market is going, and we have a clear vision for disrupting it with innovation.
“It is an honor to once again be named a Visionary by Gartner,” said James Parker, CEO, Tangoe. “This is a recognition of Tangoe’s innovation and industry leadership with 14M+ devices under management globally – more than any other provider. Mobile fleet management has evolved from simply reducing administrative burdens and cutting costs to a mission-critical solution for businesses of all sizes and needs. Tangoe ensures that the mobile devices powering enterprises are up and running and optimized for every user around the globe.”
“Tangoe is a preferred provider because of their deep integrations with nearly all global carriers, flexible management solutions for BYOD or corporate-liable devices, and comprehensive lifecycle solutions that support the most complex use cases,” said Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research.
10 Reasons Tangoe Believes our Mobile Spend Management Offering is Visionary
In recognizing our 10th time in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Tangoe is highlighting 10 innovations we’ve made in mobile device and spend management. We think, this ingenuity explains why IT and finance leaders trust Tangoe to administer and maintain their +14M mobile devices:
- Global Capabilities: Sourcing warehouses located in the U.S. and Europe, Apple GSX integration globally, device recycling available globally, Help Desk service in 9 languages with five locations worldwide, bill pay in 129 currencies, and our Device as a Service solution offering both domestic and international support
- Up-to-Date Inventory: Integrations with UEM platforms, including Microsoft Intune®, VMWare Workspace ONE®, Ivanti Neurons®, and SOTI®, assure the integrity of device information, making accurate inventory management easy
- Automation Engines: Bots and automated workflows accelerating mobile management processes and cost savings
- Device Lifecycle Management: Services across every phase, from ordering, provisioning, securing, and monitoring all the way through end-of-life decommissioning
- Buyback and Recycling: Buybacks at leading prices and secure, eco-friendly device recycling
- Live Chat Support & Integrated Help Desk: Technical support delivered virtually anywhere through AI-powered services and an integrated Help Desk tracking issues in a centralized platform with dashboard analytics
- Streamlined Ordering: Carrier integration makes placing device orders fast
- Solution Flexibility: When no two businesses are alike, flexible solutions fit diverse needs
Looking back, innovation is a repeating pattern in our company history. Looking forward, there’s no end in sight. We pioneered IT expense management two decades ago, and today companies large and small turn to us because our service provides the tools and transparency they need to optimize their global business operations as well as their IT spending.
¹ Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global, Katja Ruud, Leif-Olof Wallin, Bill Menezes, 31 July 2023.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. ServiceNow is a trademark of ServiceNow Inc.