Managing your IT and telecommunications expenses can be frustrating, time-consuming, and costly … but it doesn’t have to be.
Tangoe’s industry-leading IT Expense and Asset Management (ITEM) platform helps users simplify, manage, and optimize their telecom orders, inventory, invoices, and expenses, saving businesses countless hours and millions of dollars a year. From global enterprises to mid-market, Tangoe provides essential tools for end-to-end lifecycle ITEM to drive efficiencies, cost savings, predictability, and innovation for their business.
Here are 10 things you should always look for when you’re considering an ITEM provider:
1. Automation – It’s at the heart of any expense or lifecycle management solution. Ask yourself, “Is Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) embedded into the solution to drive faster processing and identifying opportunities to save or maximize effectiveness?” It should be.
2. Global Reach – Will this solution allow for you and your business to grow beyond where you are today? Business changes at lightning speed, so you need a platform that provides extensibility across geographies and boundaries.
3. Navigation – With all of these emerging advancements in automation, the right solution should expertly help guide you along your route to savings.
4. Basics – It’s imperative that any solution you choose keeps an eye on how Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Mobility Management Services (MMS), and Cloud Expense Management (CEM) perform. Can you implement common disciplines at the inventory, departmental, or geographic level? The answer should be yes.
5. Process Delegation – ITEM solutions started by means of automating and simplifying expense management from the carriers. Today ITEM solutions serve as the platform to support mission critical applications for businesses and require a robust offering to deliver on that commitment. Does the provider bring that to the table? They should.
6. Analytics and Reporting – Can a provider deliver data at a macro level? How about a granular look? A truly powerful platform will provide deep insights into the decision-making process.
7. Flexibility and Customization – Are you able to modify your ITEM solution to meet the unique and changing needs of your business? If not, it’s probably not the right one for you.
8. Ecosystem – A true partner will provide you a clearer picture on how your ITEM solutions are integrated. The more integrations the more automation and therefore the most value.
9. People – Automation is great, but without the right people with the prowess to map your business needs to the ideal solutions, then you won’t extract the value you’re seeking.
10. Experience – None of the above amounts to anything without experience. You want someone with a proven track record of success in your corner.
With more than 20 years’ experience and an extensive portfolio of more than 60 patents granted, Tangoe has managed the most complex of use cases and will bring exponential value to you and your business. Hop in the car with Tangoe and let us show you the way to save time and money.