Your quarterly pulse on the latest and greatest Tangoe product updates. Learn what’s new, what’s changed, and how we moved the needle.
New Features and Products
Tangoe Analytics is a new Tangoe One application enabling users to view data in one consolidated view, including expenses, assets, and services.
Lack of visibility and control over technology expenses, inventory, services, and usage not only impacts a company’s bottom line, but also makes it vulnerable to legal and compliance issues.
After all, how can you prepare for “what-if” scenarios without complete transparency into technology expenses and inventory? Our solution: A unified, high-level view of your telecom assets and expenditures, accessible anywhere, anytime.
Tangoe Analytics provides customers with greater insight of their data, helping drive strategic business decisions and confidently control expenses, assets, and finances. With Tangoe Analytics, you can:
- View expenses across asset and service types (telecom, mobile, cloud)
- Complete cost center and financial pictures
- Conduct global and regional slicing
- Gain visibility into potential issues proactively
- Track audit savings
- Simplify budgeting, trending, and forecasting
- Answer “what if” scenarios
Download our Tangoe Analytics Solutions Sheet to dive deeper into the functionality, use cases, and more.
Work from Anywhere Bundle
Tangoe’s Work from Anywhere (WFA) bundle ensures your remote, in-office, and hybrid employees can order, upgrade, and repair the devices they need when they need them, from anywhere in the world while providing companies with visibility and control of those devices.
Many employees have shifted to working from home, in-office, or a combination of the two. They are relying heavily on mobile phones, laptops, PCs, and tablets, which means enterprises need to manage, monitor, and secure these devices remotely. This makes UEM and MDM solutions essential to keep devices secure and corporate data protected.
Tangoe’s Work from Anywhere bundle brings together everything a business needs to succeed in the modern marketplace, including:
- Managed Mobility Services (MMS): Know where devices live, and who has what devices through central visibility of the entire mobile and device estate.
- Help Desk: 24/7 white glove help desk support with voice, live chat, chatbot, and self-service solutions.
- Logistics: Ensure every device is properly stored, configured, packaged, shipped, and recycled with forward and reverse logistics.
- Unified Endpoint Management (UEM): We’ll configure systems based on organizational function, ensure corporate data on devices is safe, and handle all UEM management tasks.
- BillPay+: Save time, eliminate late fees, prevent service interruptions, and gain visibility into all invoices and payments.
- Automation and Workflows: Reduce strain on IT services and back end support by leveraging AI, RPA, and hyper automation.
Download our Work from Anywhere Solutions Overview to explore functionality, use cases, and more.
Updates & Enhancements
Tangoe Mobile Dashboard
Good news: We’ve updated the end user dashboard on your MMS solution. The new, sleek look and interface gives you the power to access key information and usage metrics faster than ever before.
Currently, the update is optional and will only be activated upon request. To help you decide if you’re going out with the old, in with the new, below is a quick primer on what’s changed. Please reach out to your Service Delivery Manager with any questions or requests for activation.
- Sleek, Modern Design: We’ve brought the data you want to the forefront, empowering you to retrieve the metrics you need anytime, anywhere.
- Easy Asset Management: Our updated interface delivers all the information you need, exactly when you need it. Understand where personal inventory is located and how it’s being used, all at a glance.
- Quick, Accessible Links: We’ve added an “I want to…” section on the dashboard to facilitate quick navigation to your most frequented actions. Create orders or request support right from the dashboard, in just a few clicks.
Download a one-page primer on the updated dashboard here.
Rivermine Version 21.2
Rivermine Version 21.2 is now available and ready for upgrade. This newest version incorporates multiple updates and phases with a brand-new look.
- UI redesign aligning with the look and feel of Tangoe One
- Sub-line Item Level Allocation Reporting adding invoice charge details to reporting
- Invoice Date Validation that includes a new system error to alert users once the invoice due date is less than the actual invoice date
- Inactivity Timeout, providing an option to set timeouts for security purposes while inactive
Please check out the Release Notes and Demo Video accessible through Tangoe Learn’s Rivermine Resource Center.
Telecom Version 21.3
Telecom Version 21.3 is now generally available and will complete rollout to all instances this month.
- Tangoe Learn has been updated to include new courses for Telecom inventory
- Features for Telecom 22.1 are in final development and are targeted for general availability in Q1 2022
Please check out the Release Notes accessible via Tangoe Learn’s Telecom Resource Center for more information.
Want to learn more about how Tangoe can reduce costs and improve productivity for your business? Request a demo today.