Helping Businesses of Any Size Achieve Maximum Value Driving ROI for Cloud Services
INDIANAPOLIS – November 15 – Tangoe, Inc., the leading technology expense and asset management solution, today unveiled a new cutting-edge SaaS management and optimization application as part of the company’s growing portfolio of IT expense management (ITEM) solutions. Business for the first time will be able to gain a sweeping view across all their cloud investments and utilization to uncover opportunities for cost savings and stronger security.
Tangoe’s new SaaS application is a unique solution that combines industry-leading expense tools with innovative SaaS management and optimization features. The offering bridges the gap between today’s modern IT, Finance and Procurement teams to deliver full visibility, control, savings, efficiency, and security across an enterprise.
This new capability rounds out Tangoe’s existing cloud expense management (CEM) offering, creating the industry’s first and only comprehensive solution with end-to-end CEM for IaaS, UCaaS, and SaaS.
“Tangoe’s full lifecycle cloud expense management software solution – now complete with the addition of our SaaS offering – takes the complexity out of cloud ecosystems to deliver transparency and cost savings to businesses of all sizes,” said James Parker, CEO, Tangoe. “The Tangoe One platform with telecom, mobile, and now cloud applications, is uniquely positioned to deliver insights across an expanding IT landscape that drive positive business outcomes.”
“More than 56% of all enterprise workloads run in the cloud and 97% of organizations use at least one SaaS application, but in our latest research only 62% of enterprises have any defined governance for cloud,” said John Burke, Chief Technology Officer, Nemertes. “No surprise then that so many organizations find themselves challenged by the costs and complexity of managing the resulting plethora of vendors and solutions.”
The powerful, flexible, AI-driven solution features custom dashboards and workflows to help companies simplify, manage, optimize, and secure their cloud ecosystem, save countless hours of repetitive manual tasks, and maximize utilization of cloud resources. Core features of the platform include:
- Lifecycle Expense Management – Accurate cost allocations, chargebacks, and invoice processing with automation that simplifies financial accounting.
- Inventory Analysis – A comprehensive view of all cloud investments in one central location, allowing users to effectively track and manage resources.
- Alerts and Continuous Monitoring – Real-time notifications and ongoing monitoring of costs and consumption to avoid spikes in spend and mitigate security risks.
- AI Optimization – Instant cost savings recommendations to cut wasteful spending.
- Employee App Store – Employees can choose from over 225,000 apps and place a request to order from within the platform.
- Smart App Discovery – A five-step discovery process – integrated with 800+ apps that eliminates shadow IT and enhances SaaS security posture.
- Employee On- and Off-Boarding – Permission-based features that saves countless hours having to perform redundant manual tasks, driving employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Vendor and Renewal Management – Keep track of contract renewals via an automated approval process with timely reminders when they are up.
- License & Contract Management – Centralized SaaS licenses and contracts. Map spend to users and reconcile that against actual cost and usage. Manage contract and payment timelines.
Tangoe is the leading technology expense and asset management solution. Tangoe seamlessly integrates with hundreds of providers globally to deliver the reporting and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes and scales. Fueled by an innovative automation framework and unified customer experience, Tangoe optimizes spend and resources across telecom, mobile, cloud, and IoT. For more information on the power of Tangoe and how it can transform your business, visit www.tangoe.com or connect with the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
PR and Media Contact
Vice President, MarCom, Digital and Demand