Release date: 10/9/2014
ORANGE, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and related services, today announced the next event in its series of seminars on Strategies for Securing World Class Telecom Contracts, to be held in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
This forum focuses on carrier contracts and demystifying the complexities of carrier practices, while delivering the strategic information and tactical knowledge that today’s enterprises can use to secure lower rates and negotiate long-term, fixed and mobile contract terms and conditions. Open to CIO, CFO, procurement and telecom executives, the event will provide valuable insight into how enterprises can greatly reduce operational costs. Attendees will learn about topics including:
- Savings through sourcing
- Sourcing cloud services – the new frontier
- Mobile carrier math
- The hard ROI of BYOD
- Taming the Wild West of global mobility sourcing
- Developing a plan for managed mobility
Tangoe’s top telecom contract negotiation experts will host in-depth discussions on current carrier practices and share exclusive market rate knowledge. Presenters include:
- Robert Whitmore, Sr. Vice President, Tangoe: A former CIO and technology industry analyst specializing in international fixed and mobile carrier negotiations and transition management.
- Suzanne Rosato, Vice President, Tangoe: A frequent industry speaker, former AT&T pricing manager, and veteran of hundreds of contract negotiations over the last 15 years.
- Michael Niziolek, Vice President, Tangoe: A mobile industry veteran with more than a decade of experience analyzing and negotiating complex carrier deals with all the major providers.
- John Mazur, Mobility Engagement Manager, Tangoe: A veteran of more than 20 years in the information and communications technology industry who assists clients with reducing mobile costs while maximizing the strategic value of enterprise mobility.
When: Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 10:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Central Time. A cocktail reception will be held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. following the seminar.
Where: The Omni Hotel, 676 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
To register, please visit: https://www.tangoe.com/News-Events/Seminars/Strategies-for-Securing-World-Class-Telecom-Contra.aspx
Tangoe (NASDAQ:TNGO) is a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management software and services to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. The company’s Connection Lifecycle Management technology, Matrix, is an on-demand suite of software and services designed to turn on, track, manage, secure, and support various connections in an enterprise’s connection lifecycle, including mobile, fixed, machine-to-machine, cloud software and services, enterprise social, and IT connections. Additional information about Tangoe can be found at tangoe2016.wpengine.com.
Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.