August 25, 2015 08:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
ORANGE, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and related services, today announced the next event in its series of seminars on Sourcing Enterprise Communications and Cloud Contracts, to be held in Atlanta, Georgia on Wednesday, September 9, 2015.
This forum focuses on carrier contract buying and lifting the veil of secrecy off carrier practices, while delivering the strategic information and tactical knowledge enterprises needed to secure lower rates and negotiate. Open to CIO, CFO, procurement and telecom executives, the event will provide valuable insight into how enterprises can greatly reduce operational costs. Attendees will learn about topics including:
- Savings through sourcing
- Negotiating and managing cloud services
- Mobile industry: trends and updates
- Sourcing mobile contracts
- The hard ROI of BYOD
- Creating an organized communication strategy
Tangoe’s top enterprise communications and cloud experts will host in-depth discussions on current carrier practices and share exclusive market rate knowledge. Presenters include:
- Robert Whitmore, Sr. Vice President, Tangoe: A former CIO and technology industry analyst specializing in international fixed and mobile carrier negotiations and transition management.
- Suzanne Rosato, Vice President, Tangoe: A frequent industry speaker, former AT&T pricing manager, and veteran of hundreds of contract negotiations over the last 15 years.
- Michael Niziolek, Vice President, Tangoe: A mobile industry veteran with more than a decade of experience analyzing and negotiating complex carrier deals with all the major providers.
- Garrett Long, Sr. Vice President, Tangoe: An industry veteran with over 15 years’ experience in telecom and communications, focusing on driving alignment between telecom providers, purchasers, and consumers to maximize value.
When: Wednesday, September 9 2015, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Eastern Time. A cocktail reception will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. following the seminar.
Where: InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, 3315 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30326
To register, please visit: https://www.tangoe.com/News-Events/Seminars/Atlanta-Sourcing-Enterprise-Communications-and-C.aspx
Tangoe (NASDAQ: TNGO) is a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management software and services to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. The company’s Connection Lifecycle Management technology, Matrix, is an on-demand suite of software and services designed to turn on, track, manage, secure, and support various connections in an enterprise’s connection lifecycle, including mobile, fixed, machine-to-machine, cloud software and services, enterprise social, and IT connections. Additional information about Tangoe can be found at www.tangoe.com.
Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.
Racepoint Global for Tangoe
Adam Cormier/Mike Nourie, 617-624-3200