Orange, Conn. —January 6, 2014 — Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and related services, today announced the launch of its latest executive services seminar series titled, Strategies for Securing World Class Telecom Contracts.
The seminars will provide insight into carrier contract buying and lift the veil of secrecy off carrier practices, while delivering the strategic information and tactical knowledge today’s enterprises need to secure lower rates and negotiate long-term, fixed and mobile contract terms and conditions.
Open to CIO, CFO and telecom executives, the event brings together the combined knowledge of seasoned contract negotiation experts who will demystify many long-standing carrier practices.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What motivates the carriers and what secrets don’t they want you to know?
- What is a good price? Latest market pricing trends
- Mobile contracts: sourcing in a constantly changing market
- Key provisions you need in every contract
- The truth about SIP
- Managed Services pricing strategies
- Weaving Managed Mobility Services into your negotiations
Seminar presenters will include:
- Robert Whitmore, Sr. Vice President, Tangoe: A former CIO and technology industry analyst specializing in international fixed and mobile carrier negotiations, transition management and M&As.
- Suzanne Rosato Esq., Vice President, Tangoe: A frequent industry speaker, former AT&T pricing manager, and veteran of hundreds of contract negotiations over the last 15 years.
- Michael Niziolek, Vice President, Tangoe: A mobile industry veteran with more than a decade spent analyzing and negotiating complex carrier deals with all the major providers.
- J. Garrett Long, Sr. Vice President, Strategic Management, Tangoe: Decades of experience consulting with leading service providers including Verizon, AT&T, and British Telecom, and working with global enterprises to maximize the return on their telecom investments.
Seminars will take place in the following locations:
- Date and Time: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
- Location: The Mandarin Oriental Hotel, 3376 Peachtree Road N.E., Atlanta, GA 30326
- Date and Time: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
- Location: The Hyatt Regency Reston, 1800 Presidents Street, Reston, VA 20190
To register and find more information, please visit: https://www.tangoe.com/News-Events/Events/Seminars.aspx
Tangoe (NASDAQ: TNGO) is a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management software and services to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. The company’s Connection Lifecycle Management technology, Matrix, is an on-demand suite of software and services designed to turn on, manage, secure, and support various connections in an enterprise’s communications lifecycle, including mobile, fixed, machine, cloud, social, and IT. Additional information about Tangoe can be found at tangoe2016.wpengine.com.
Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.