ORANGE, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and related services, today announced the release of the MatrixSocial inTouch mobile app. inTouch is the enterprise mobile messaging platform to address the needs of today’s always on-the-go workforce. With inTouch, anyone with a corporate e-mail can sign-up, easily find a contact, message them, carry on one-to-one chats or group chats organized by topic, share content, seamlessly integrate email and voice calls and continue conversations effortlessly across smartphones, tablets and PCs without interruption.
“According to CTIA.org, it takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email, and 90 seconds to respond to a text message,” said Ken Lienemann, senior vice president of Tangoe. “Today’s workforce needs real-time access to information with seamless collaboration to make business-critical decisions at the point of occurrence. Further, inTouch delivers enterprise class capabilities and analytics to help companies address the continuing trend toward consumer driven IT solutions.”
To meet the needs of today’s diverse device preferences, inTouch is available on a variety of mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, as well as via a web-based interface for use on a laptop or desktop. inTouch delivers enterprise-grade, mobile-first capabilities with the easy-to-use features of consumer apps including:
- Dynamic Internal Contact Options: The inTouch application offers users the ability to have one-to-one or group chats, create topic-based discussions for a specific team or launch an email or phone call from within the app. Additionally, each user’s preferred contact method is noted to ensure colleagues know the best avenue to reach one another.
- Multi-Device Application Interface: Conforming to today’s always on-the-go, always-connected lifestyle, inTouch offers easy integration for a variety of connected devices including iOS, Android and desktop applications. This allows employees to start a conversation on one device and easily continue to another.
- Automated Maintenance of Enterprise Contacts: The inTouch corporate contact database provides enterprises with complete and real-time updates, ensuring each user has accurate information, regardless of where they are or how they are accessing the application.
- Managed Content Sharing: The inTouch application allows employees to share videos, images and files. This content can also be managed by setting attachments to expire after they have been viewed.
- Enterprise and Personal Security: inTouch offers built-in enterprise-grade security controls including data encryption to protect your business-critical data. Additionally, InTouch provides controlled intracompany communication through the corporate email domain, while also allowing external communication with outside parties through restricted guest access. The application also provides personal security for employees by allowing them to contact coworkers on their mobile device, without sharing their personal phone number.
“Employee productivity is critical to the success of any company, and employees are increasingly spending more time on their mobile devices than their PCs,” said Al Subbloie, president and CEO of Tangoe. “With inTouch, workers can easily communicate internally and with partners and clients, while managers can analyze, understand and encourage performance-enhancing behaviors.”
inTouch app plans include:
- Free model – no cost, providing dynamic user-maintained contact management, group discussions, chats, intra-company communication, inter-company features, video/picture/file sharing, tap-to-call, and encryption
- Premium 1 – incremental fee, providing, in addition to Free model, end-user support, admin dashboard, corporate branding, sub-domain support and sophisticated intra/inter-company support
- Premium 2 – incremental fee, providing, in addition to Premium 1, enhanced analytics and data export.
inTouch is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play. For more information about inTouch, please visit https://www.tangoe.com/What-We-Do/MatrixSocial-Social-Enterprise/inTouch.aspx.
Tangoe (NASDAQ: TNGO) is a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management software and services to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. The company’s Connection Lifecycle Management technology, Matrix, is an on-demand suite of software and services designed to turn on, track, manage, secure, and support various connections in an enterprise’s connection lifecycle, including mobile, fixed, machine-to-machine, cloud software and services, enterprise social, and IT connections. Additional information about Tangoe can be found at www.tangoe.com.
Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.
Racepoint Global For Tangoe
Mike Nourie, 617-624-3200