- Total revenue of $36.3 million, up 39% year-over-year
- GAAP operating income of $0.5 million; non-GAAP operating income of $4.4 million, up 52% year-over-year
- GAAP net income of $0.3 million; non-GAAP net income of $4.2 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $4.7 million, up 52% year-over-year
- Increases revenue and profitability guidance – including and excluding the expected impact from the Symphony Teleca’s TEM Business acquisition
Orange, Conn., August 8, 2012 — Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of communications lifecycle management (CLM) software and related services, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2012.