Fourth Quarter Highlights:
- Total revenue of $29.2 million, up 57% year-over-year
- GAAP operating income of $1.2 million; non-GAAP operating income of
- $3.3 million, up 97% year-over-year
- GAAP net income of $0.9 million; non-GAAP net income of $3.0 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $3.7 million, up 87% year-over-year and a record quarterly adjusted EBITDA margin of 12.6%
Orange, Conn., February 15, 2012 — Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of Communications Lifecycle Management (“CLM”) software and related services, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011.