New Enhancements Enables One-Stop-Shop For All Expense Needs
ORANGE, Conn., Sep 15, 2015 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Tangoe, Inc. TNGO, -0.26% a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and related services, today announced that it has enhanced the audit capabilities across all of the Matrix solution lines including Fixed, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Machine and Internet of Things (IoT). With Tangoe’s Matrix solutions, auditors are able to view all claims and audits within one centralized application designed to automate the entire process, creating a one-stop shop for all IT expense needs regardless of connection type.
“For most organizations, auditing can be a very timely and manual task, especially with the influx of cloud applications and licenses” said Don Farias, senior vice president, Operations, Tangoe. “The new Matrix enhancements automate and streamline the process of auditing, resulting in improved savings, on-demand access to online claim status and the opportunity to leverage contract terms and conditions for sourcing engagements.”
As part of Tangoe’s continued commitment to delivering on-going value, the enhanced capabilities allow customers to:
- Customize dashboard views of data for faster access to saved searches and reports
- Set specific client rules for projects to ensure all audits are run as the client rules dictate and that resources can easily scale
- Detect less billing errors through enhanced mapping capabilities that enable the auditors to examine data at a more granular detail
- Gain true visibility into audit progression status, not only the claim status but where in the process their claim is for faster and more accurate updates
- Decrease client time to savings and credits by enhanced documentation and tracking of disputes, minimizing back and forth with service providers to validate information and provide backup data
Matrix’s advanced audit capabilities make it easy to automate the process from start to finish, providing seamless auditing for Fixed, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Machine and IoT spends. The new interface also provides automatic notifications that can remind users when contracts are up for renewal as well as the ability to save searches for quicker reporting. The solution also allows users to collaborate on claims, including multiple note storage that can be categorized by time user and timestamp.
To learn more about the Matrix solution line, including MatrixCloud, MatrixMobile, MatrixFixed, MatrixIT and MatrixMachine, please visit: https://www.tangoe.com/products-solutions/
Tangoe TNGO, -0.26% is a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management software and services to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. The company’s Connection Lifecycle Management technology, Matrix, is an on-demand suite of software and services designed to turn on, track, manage, secure, and support various connections in an enterprise’s connection lifecycle, including mobile, fixed, machine-to-machine, cloud software and services, enterprise social, and IT connections. Additional information about Tangoe can be found at www.tangoe.com.
Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150915005277/en/
SOURCE: Tangoe, Inc.
Adam Cormier/ Mike Nourie, 1-617-624-3200