Following Tangoe’s acquisition of ttMobiles in the UK last year, market demand for Tangoe’s comprehensive solutions in the region has continued to grow, highlighted by increased sales performance, alliance partnership growth, new and expanded Tangoe facilities, and strategic hires within the EMEA region:
- Sales performance has increased as Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) bookings for Q1 2013 exceeded the ARR bookings amount recorded for the entire 2012 year for the EMEA region.
- Tangoe’s carrier alliances expanded with the addition of ERPTech SPA, which is owned by BT Italia, the largest alternative telecommunications operator wholly dedicated to the businesses segment in Italy. ERPTech SPA adopted Tangoe’s Real-Time Telecom Expense Management (Tangoe rTEM) solution as a value-added offering to its customers. ERPTech utilizes customized versions of Tangoe rTEM to provide enterprise customers with a mobile communications solution bundle that includes content management, policy enforcement, video compression, secure access to content and corporate e-mail, as well as usage management and real-time expense monitoring of mobile devices.
- Tangoe has increased the size and capability of operations centers in Abingdon, UK and Amsterdam, Netherlands. In addition, Tangoe also established a support and sales office in Dresden, Germany with nine employees who provide consulting expertise, client service, and fixed and mobile communications lifecycle management support for Tangoe’s European and in-country, German operations.
- An in-region data center was established in the UK to support EMEA-based organizations managing their fixed and/or mobile communication through Tangoe’s managed services or hosted technology solutions. The data center supports secure SaaS hosting of Tangoe MDM solutions in compliance with EU Safe Harbor. The facility is a Tier 3/ISO27001/fully managed Virtual Private Cloud hosting facility built on fully redundant, highly available infrastructure. This new data center is a fully caged operation that is camera monitored and is also equipped with biometric access controls.
- Since early 2012, the EMEA sales team has increased in size more than 500 percent. Most recently, Tangoe added Ian Yates, formerly CEO at the TEM Practice, a Vodafone Global Enterprise Company based in Chester, UK, as Senior Vice President of Sales – EMEA.
“Since Q1 2012, Tangoe’s European operations have experienced a significantly increased demand for CLM solutions that enable businesses to increase visibility and control of their fixed and mobile communications assets,” said Scott Snyder, SVP of Corporate Development, Tangoe. “In light of the explosive growth of mobile computing and BYOD demands placed upon enterprises, the emphasis of Tangoe’s growth has been in mobility management technologies and services. Tangoe’s continued growth in EMEA is a direct result of companies throughout the region embracing Tangoe solutions that enable them to more effectively manage their mobile assets, expenses and usage.”
Tangoe (NASDAQ: TNGO) is a leading global provider of Communications Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and services to a wide range of global enterprises. CLM encompasses the entire lifecycle of an enterprise’s communications assets and services, including planning and sourcing, procurement and provisioning, inventory and usage management, mobile device management, invoice processing, expense allocation and accounting, and asset decommissioning and disposal. Tangoe’s Communications Management Platform (CMP) is an on-demand suite of software designed to manage and optimize the complex processes and expenses associated with this lifecycle for both fixed and mobile communications assets and services. Tangoe’s customers can also manage their communications assets and services by engaging Tangoe’s client service group.
Additional information about Tangoe can be found at tangoe2016.wpengine.com. Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.