October 1 – 3, 2008 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®, in Orlando, Florida.
Marking the company’s inaugural user gathering, the event is exclusive to users of Tangoe’s telecom expense management (TEM) and lifecycle management products and services. The 2008 Tangoe Global User Conference will bring together all the expertise, experience, and enthusiasm of hundreds of Tangoe users, staff, partners, and guests around the world and numerous opportunities to connect with the people, products, and trends at the forefront of the TEM industry.
The 2008 Tangoe Global User Conference will feature:
- Informative analyst keynotes and special presentations: Presenters include Joe Basili, (VP of Research, AOTMP), Eric Goodness (Research VP Outsourcing and IT Services, Gartner), and Hyoun Park (Research Editor, Technology Markets, Aberdeen).
- TEM best practices case studies: A select number of Tangoe users will present their corporate TEM case studies, sharing their challenges, solutions, tips, and strategies.
- Tangoe user board & executive panel: Interactive group discussions with Tangoe users and top company executives who will discuss the changing TEM landscape and much more.
- Informative breakout sessions: A series of breakout sessions targeting some of the most important issues telecom managers and administrators are confronting today, including mobile policy management, rate optimization, contract negotiations, and invoice processing.
- AOTMP certification training: A special 6-hour, pre-conference certification training session on Telecom Management Strategies.
- Networking events: A number of opportunities to meet with technology experts, leading industry analysts, and Tangoe executives.
“We’re extremely excited to host our inaugural user conference next month in Florida and bring together so many customers and industry leaders to exchange perspectives, best practices, and industry expertise,” said Craig Gosselin, Tangoe’s chief marketing officer. “The TEM industry has seen tremendous change in recent years and Tangoe has taken a lead role in shaping the industry. An event like this presents Tangoe customers with invaluable opportunities to engage in interactive discussions on current best practices with experts and fellow users. In addition, our clients will gain an honest, impartial look at where the industry is headed and how they can prepare for future changes and maximize their TEM investment. Finally, we look forward to strengthening our valued customer relationships and celebrating our clients’ successes!”
For more event or registration information on the 2008 Tangoe Global User Conference, please go to:
Tangoe, Inc., a global leader in telecommunications lifecycle solutions, provides software and technology-driven services that enable global organizations to procure, manage, and control their fixed, mobile, and converged communications assets and their costs. Tangoe’s software and service solutions are built upon patented technologies that enable dramatic cost reductions and process efficiencies, which significantly contribute to organizational profitability. Global 2000 organizations worldwide depend on Tangoe solutions to more effectively manage their fixed, mobile, and converged telecommunications processes. In 2007, Tangoe was named No. 149 on the Entrepreneur Hot 500 ranking of America’s fastest growing companies, the fifth fastest growing Connecticut technology company in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and in 2008 Tangoe was named number 75 in the top 100 communications companies on the Inc.5000 list. Tangoe has offices in Connecticut, Texas, New York, and New Jersey. Tangoe provides solutions in the United States through direct and partner sales channels, and internationally through a global network of certified business partners. Additional information about Tangoe, its CommCare services, patented technologies, and business partners can be found at tangoe2016.wpengine.com, or requested via e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling (203) 859.9300.
Tangoe is a registered trademark and CommCare is a trademark of Tangoe, Inc.
CAUTION REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve substantial uncertainties and risks. These forward-looking statements are based upon our current expectations, estimates and projections about our business and our industry, and that reflect our beliefs and assumptions based upon information available to us at the date of this letter. We caution readers that forward-looking statements are predictions based on our current expectations about future events. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Our actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including but not limited to, changes in: economic conditions generally, changes in technology, legislative or regulatory changes that affect us, the availability of working capital, changes in costs and the availability of goods and services, the introduction of competing products, changes in our operating strategy or development plans, our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, and changes in our acquisition and capital expenditure plans.