Release date: 3/2/2015
ORANGE, Conn., March 3, 2015 — Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and related services, today announced a global partnership agreement with AirWatch® by VMware®, the leader in enterprise mobility management (EMM) and mobile security, to further enhance its world-class Managed Mobility Services (MMS) suite, MatrixMobile. MatrixMobile is a comprehensive set of software modules and services enabling global enterprises to turn on, track, manage, secure and support their mobile infrastructures and transform their mobile environments.
“With the industry’s broadest ecosystem of mobility partners, AirWatch can deliver the most complete set of solutions for our customers looking to drive the next generation of their mobile initiatives,” said Sanjay Poonen, executive vice president and general manager, End-User Computing, VMware. “By combining the industry’s leading EMM platform with Tangoe’s managed services, AirWatch is the first to provide customers greater access and control of their enterprise mobile lifecycle and can provide overall greater value to mutual customers.”As a result of Tangoe’s partnership with AirWatch, customers will benefit from end-to-end lifecycle management and global real-time insight into the assets, expense and usage of their connected enterprises. Benefits include:
- EMM Set up and Configuration from AirWatch or Tangoe: Management of customers’ initial EMM configurations and on-going configuration changes to meet their business and mobile strategy requirements today and in the future as requirements evolve.
- EMM Hosted and On-Premise Solutions from AirWatch: Options for a cloud-based solution, hosted or on premise.
- Remote Management from Tangoe: Remote management and maintenance of the AirWatch EMM software and infrastructure (for on-premise deployments) based on customer’s requirements and change management process.
- End User Help Desk from Tangoe: 24×7 direct support for mobile end users during the enrollment process and on-going as they encounter service needs.
- On-Site Engineering Support from Tangoe: Dedicated on-site resources customized specifically for customers’ needs.
“By collaborating with AirWatch, we are greatly expanding the flexibility and capabilities of our managed mobility services suite,” said Al Subbloie, president, CEO and founder, Tangoe. “Our combined solution is an obvious choice for clients looking to offload the operational management of their mobile estate, freeing them to focus on driving productivity and efficiency in their organizations.”
Tangoe and AirWatch will be discussing this partnership during Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona, Spain. For more information about this partnership or to schedule a meeting during Mobile World Congress, please visit: https://www.tangoe.com/News-Events/Tradeshows/Mobile-World-Congress.aspx.
Tangoe (NASDAQ: TNGO) is a leading global provider of Connection Lifecycle Management software and services to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. The company’s Connection Lifecycle Management technology, Matrix, is an on-demand suite of software and services designed to turn on, track, manage, secure, and support various connections in an enterprise’s connection lifecycle, including mobile, fixed, machine-to-machine, cloud software and services, enterprise social, and IT connections. Additional information about Tangoe can be found at www.tangoe.com. Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.
VMware and AirWatch are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.