The future is now!
Okay, so maybe it’s not technically now—but, believe it or not, we’re just a few days away from the debut of commercial wireless 5G. As countries and carriers race to roll out the next generation of mobile connectivity, these innovations have the potential to profoundly change how global business gets done.
5G represents a significant shift in the enterprise environment. For many, it transforms technology from mobile-first to mobile-only. Here’s a few media headlines from this week that explain how:
- South Korea first to roll out 5G services, beating U.S. and China
- Verizon flips on 5G for phones in parts of Chicago and Minneapolis
- The future of cybersecurity in a 5G-connected world
- 5G: A deep dive into fast, new wireless
- 5 Days of 5G Firsts: Ericsson, Nokia, ZTE, Samsung
Is your organization ready to unleash the benefits 5G can create? Talk to Tangoe’s Enterprise Technology Management experts and ensure you have the skills, infrastructure, and expertise needed to succeed in tomorrow’s wireless-driven world.