As 5G is deployed across an ever-expanding list of carriers and countries, manufacturers are working hard to deliver the next generation of mobile devices to businesses and consumers. This week’s tech news sites feature several front-page stories reviewing future of 5G-capable phones.
If you haven’t had time to keep up with all these announcements, let’s look at the industry’s most important and exciting new hardware headlines together:
- CNET – iPad 2019 rumors: Price, specs, features and everything else we know
- TechRadar – Samsung Galaxy S10e vs iPhone XR
- Digital Trends – 5G devices powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon at MWC
- Gizmodo – The Best Phones You Can Buy Right Now
- TNW – Hands-on: Vivo’s Apex 2019
- Ars Technica – Fitbit Inspire HR review: A worthy $99 investment
Equipped with 5G connectivity, enterprises will soon achieve greater mobile network speeds and bandwidth than ever before. However, these next-gen innovations will also create new complexities that mobility management teams must solve to successfully integrate 5G. Talk to Tangoe’s global technology experts to find out how you can overcome these challenges and make 5G-compatible asset management a success.