Join us tomorrow in Boston for our second seminar in our 2016 series about Capitalizing on the Transition to Consumption-Based IT Services. On April 6, we’ll be focused on best practices for the transition to consumption-based IT services, while delivering strategic information and tactical knowledge that enterprises need to secure lower rates and negotiate better enterprise agreements.
Geared towards CIO, CTO, CFO, procurement and telecom executives, the event will provide valuable insight into how enterprises can greatly reduce operational costs. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about various topics, such as:
- The consumption conundrum: The financial opportunities and challenges associated with consumption-based IT services
- Evolving options for containing mobile expenses: Mobility as a Service (MaaS), Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobility Managed Services (MMS)
- iOS alternatives in the enterprise
- Transforming IT: The perils of technology transition and how to avoid them
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures: Uncovering Redundancies and Aligning Disjointed Strategies Quickly and Efficiently
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the industry’s most exciting seminar series of 2016. Six of Tangoe’s top enterprise communications and expense experts will host in-depth discussions on innovative strategies to lower contracted rates and improve terms and conditions while aligning enterprises costs to business value.
When: Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Eastern Time. A cocktail reception will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. following the seminar.
Where: Marriott Copley Place, 110 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
We hope to see you there!